• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am DONE

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM
  • 30 Replies

Christmas Shopping that is.

EXCEPT for some little candies for their stockings, and their big gifts cause I cant hide them.

Im even done shoppin for family.

only person I have to do still is DH but I have to do that right before, cause hes snoopy!!! lol

I am sooo relieved. Shopping ALL year olng has paid off. AND the money i have left in my Christmas shopping account I add to everymonth will be extra!!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAnnaBanana
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Woo! Congrats!

My earliest year was being done by Halloween. You have me beat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naumann24
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Damn I haven't even started and probably won't till December anyways. That's awesome your almost all finished.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandksmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM

nice!

Vandyswife
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

Woo! Congrats!

My earliest year was being done by Halloween. You have me beat!

lol, well i guess technically im not completely done.. i still have to get the girls their power wheels, but im PRAYING to find a good deal either with a toys r us coupon, or black friday sales! :)

Vandyswife
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:39 AM

and they each have over 20 things and stocking stuffers, and I havnt even spent 100 dollars. I LOVE LOVE LOVE finding deals!!!!! I wont buy anything unless its like 70% off.. lol

i got 6 pairs of adorable little girls sunglasses normally 10-20 dollars for 90% off... nothing wrong with them, they were just "last seasons" LOL

Quoting naumann24:

Damn I haven't even started and probably won't till December anyways. That's awesome your almost all finished.

JBDslittlemam08
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Good gracious! Lol you go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vandyswife
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM

thanks im SUPER proud of myslef. its the first year we have done this, and my husband has been kinda crabby about "buying tuff before we need it" but as we were going through things to see what we had already he said "im so glad you did this and ignored me" LMAO

Quoting mandksmommy:

nice!

Ashtonsmommy529
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Ohhh Emmmm Geeee ---- I am jealous of you :)

Ashmom614
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Ive been done for my kids since July.

I need to figure out DH, and my BIL, SIL and sister then I'll be completely done...prolly around Thanksgiving I'll start thinking about those ones LOL

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM

I wish I could say that.  I got to start putting things aside for the holidays.  I don't like to wait till the last minute. Usually do have the shopping done by Black Friday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)