Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VERY WORRIED BOUT BABY PLEASE HELP.... UPDATE

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
  • 24 Replies

Hey all! I am about two months pregnant with my second and I am very concerned. Let me first sya the SOONEST the doctor will see me is Oct. 10th. (I am on the call list if someone cancels. This will be first appt for the baby.) I have had some god-awful morning sickness with this one. At first it didn't affect me too much, but now I am to the point where I have no appetite whatsoever. I literally must force myself to eat and I am not gaining weight. I am really scared for the baby.... Did anyone else go through this? Any rememdies that work?

THIS DOCTOR IS A NEW ONE. i AM VERY UPSET I HAD TO GET A NEW ONE. THE DOCTOR WHO DELIVERED ME AS WELL AS MY FIRST DAUGHTER HAS RECENTLY RETIRED.....:(

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM

I would call the doc sweetie

littlebabybliss
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM

You will be fine. Your baby has a yolk sac that it will get most of it's nutrition from, until the placenta takes over, which is when the morning sickness tends to subside (just a few more weeks)

Just keep hydrated and eat what you can keep down :)

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Get a new dr.

Jamie0908
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM
I didn't see my dr for a.few months either. Try preggo pops for the nasea. It sounds very normal to me hun! Try to stop stressing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris_81
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Anything with ginger in it helped me a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le

Try some ginger tea.  Call the doctor and at least talk with him/her.  Baby doesn't gain much weight in the first few months so if you don't gain or even lose it's ok.  The more important thing is micro nutrients.  Vitamins.  Are you taking a prenatal?

1mommy2him

I did hun, I was sick for the first 6 months. I use to eat peanut better and drink ginerale all the time. As long as you are getting something like water down you will be ok till you get to the doctor but if it gets worse go the ER. I had to be amitted to the hospital like three times just to get mine under control before my doc put me on meds for it but still then had times. I wish you the best also try saltine crackers just sick on them.

r_luvli
Ginger (cookies, ale, etc) became my best during morning sickness.
I hope it gets better for you momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princessputter
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 AM

this sounds normal for early pregnancy...  small meals dont let you tummy get empty

mamacam7
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I did with my first but I can't recommend anything because what it did was probably not a good thing....thankfully he turned out fine! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)