Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my california king bed

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

Okay, I hate that song.

But my husband and I finally got the king bed he's been bugging me for for years, delivered yesterday.  Last night we went to bed and couldn't stop giggling.  It's SO big, ridiculous even.  He asks me from across the bed "can you heeaaar meeeeh?!"

I think we laughed just about the ridiculous largeness of it for over an hour lol.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefvan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Dh and I use to have one.  We now have just a king.  Hard to find sheets for a Cal King sometimes.

bree4617
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Haha love it! Ours is coming on Friday!!! When he was in San Antonio for AIT, I went to visit and got a king suite. We both fell in love and just had to get one! I'm so excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spastic_poodle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Oh, I think ours is just a king.  But still, to us... who've been on the same crappy queen for 5 years, and a DOUBLE for a year before that... this is HUUUUUUUUGE. 

spastic_poodle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I got all excited like that too.  funny what a bed can do.

Quoting bree4617:

Haha love it! Ours is coming on Friday!!! When he was in San Antonio for AIT, I went to visit and got a king suite. We both fell in love and just had to get one! I'm so excited!

outwoldinwnew11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Lol! I have a king...use to have a queen :) It is huge! It almost feels like SO and I dont cuddle as much because were not laying so close together :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyoftwo103
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM
We have one and we love it!!!
spastic_poodle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Last night he whispers to me "I'm doing the splits in bed and you didn't even know it!"

I don't know why this is so entertaining to us lol.

Kodysmommy928
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM

A regular king is wider than a CA king.  We have a regular king too and I love it!  Yes it's huge but I like my space.

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM

We have to have a Cal King Bed.SO is 6'4" and he doesnt fit well on a regular king even. We also live in a small apartment so our bedroom is 90% bed.

angellove29115
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM

We have CA king bed and we love it.  I know its huge but its so worth it.  All of my kids like to come and cuddle in bed with us at times.  So I love it for that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)