Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wooohoooo I am officially a WAHM!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM
  • 7 Replies

I hated being unemployed, not bringing in an income made me feel worthless. My depression was getting worse and I couldnt be rejected from yet another job. My husband and I cut every corner and saved some money and I started buying childrens clothing and odds and ends at very cheap and sometimes free. I now sell on Ebay and so far I have made almost $100 more than my husband makes in a week in just 4 days. I am feeling better and cannot wait to expand my inventory this weekend. Buying 200 pieces of childrens brand name clothing for only $50 in perfect condition. I am also in contact with someone who had a second hand store and is needing to get rid of her inventory. Going to look at it next week to make her an offer. I am so excited. We need to get some clothing racks and bins, but right now the closet will do. Here is a look at our home office sort of.

My desk

My moms

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
stefvan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM

That is awesome!  You might also find people who will pay you to do Ebay for them.

pigtail
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Good luck with your business.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Good for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Quoting stefvan:

That is awesome!  You might also find people who will pay you to do Ebay for them.

Right now may get too confusing for me, but after we are going strong I might offer that.

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Quoting pigtail:

Good luck with your business.

Thank you. My mom and I always talked about opening a childrens resale shop, so this kind of gets our feet wet in the business so to speak.

Berkley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM
That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)