Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you freakin kidding me...homework in preschool absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM
  • 10 Replies

Nah j/k my kiddos love having homework for the weekend. They are in preschool and have homework on the weekends. I think its awesome and teaching them how important it is to practice at home at such a yound age. Here is Braden doing his homework on Saturday. Sara needed a lot of guidence so I forgot to take some pics of her though:(

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spastic_poodle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM

my dd hasn't been given homework yet.  I wish they would send her home with some though, so that I know that she's actually learning!

chalisa0
by Kim on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Awww.  I remember when my kids were little and doing that.  Now, dd is off to college (there's no way I'm helping her with advanced college level calculus-lol) and ds is in high school.  Time flies-enjoy it!

stefvan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Aww... he's so sweet looking practicing that W!

Mena929
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM

That is great! Your kids are freakin adorable!!

Charweba
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Ds has a homework schedule that the school sent home. I think it is so cool. Today when he gets home we will practice writing lower case letters. I'm so proud of my little guy.

I wish the school would send a packet like your son has. It looks like he is having a blast learning!

Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM
I don't mind homework but last year he had so much I felt like I was in preschool lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Lol! Homework is important, helps in cementing those skills and concepts in.

Cute kid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bootifuldisastr
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Your twins are adorable and yeah homework is great I think as long as the child is willing to do it...if not it can be total hell!!!

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Quoting Mena929:

That is great! Your kids are freakin adorable!!

Thank you.

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Quoting spastic_poodle:

my dd hasn't been given homework yet.  I wish they would send her home with some though, so that I know that she's actually learning!

I think its wonderful. Our headstart is using The Letter People curriculum and they absolutely love it. Their teacher is such an amazing young lady, she loves each and every kid. You can feel it the minute you step into the class.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)