Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im gonna get bashed for this...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 163 Replies
Whats the weirdest or dumbest thing you got bashed for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby2zacharias
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:39 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandksmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM

not agreeing with other people and saying what i think.

mommas3cubs
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM

the dumbest thing I ever got bashed for, was probably when I forgot to put ice packs in my husband's lunch and he called me to tease me about it,  and I made a post about it, the post was made in humor, Manly because my husband was teasing me and I thought it was funny so I wanted to share, Apparently I was "trying to throw how wonderful my marriage is" In people's faces. *eye roll* once again people on this website reading into something that was not there and trying to make something out of nothing.

Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy because they're the ones who think that you're better than them.

baby2zacharias
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM
i got bashed for a cat scratching my son..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristaP0713
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM

A post venting on how people need to feed their kids healthier food, make them excersise and stop being lazy parents.

Apparently, people really love to just be lazy& let their kids get fat and develop health issues..

mamacam7
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM

seems like everything lol

baby2zacharias
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:43 AM
wow I remember that post! Cant believe u ended up getting bashed : /

Quoting mommas3cubs:

the dumbest thing I ever got bashed for, was probably when I forgot to put ice packs in my husband's lunch and he called me to tease me about it,  and I made a post about it, the post was made in humor, Manly because my husband was teasing me and I thought it was funny so I wanted to share, Apparently I was "trying to throw how wonderful my marriage is" In people's faces. *eye roll* once again people on this website reading into something that was not there and trying to make something out of nothing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-flynn
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Moving my dd to a high back booster on her 5th b-day. I was told that I didn't deserve to be a mom bc I only harnessed for 5 years. 

mommymelissa76
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM

I just got bashed the other day for "allowing" my 16 year old son to buy an energy drink ( ONE energy drink)...with his OWN money I might add. Apparently its going to turn him into a gun toting, drug dealing maniac...lol

baby2zacharias
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM
I had another one too about a guy wanting me to model for maxim. Apparently Im no where near pretty enough for that according to CM. oh well didnt wanna model anyways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)