Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

god do i need to vent:(

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:05 PM
  • 13 Replies

Okay so here goes'

my sister is 10  years older then me, she will be 27 in december. She was married for about 2 years and then seperated from her husband. She was pregnant with my nephew when she got married. He will be 5 in december. After they separated, they got back together for about a year and my sister got pregnant with my neice. She just turned 2. Well they are currently seperated again. Im not going to go into details with that because, thats not what im upset about. What im upset about is that...

My sister has been seeing this guy jake for about 5 months now. They started off as fuck buddies and became boyfriend girlfriend whatever. My mom doesnt like this guy because he is 19 my sister is 26. Jake is young enough to date me! which is really eh for my mom. Well my mom hasnt really gotten to know him, because she loves her son in law, and shes got it in her mind that theyre going to get back together someday. I dont see it happening with where my sister is headed. I babysit for my sister for money because until I find a job, I need some type of money, right? Well she pays me about 10-15 dollars a day that I babysit, which is a LOT. i babysit for her and her boyfriend to go on a date and babysit for her to work. Well they recently bought a puppy together and this poor girl is locked in a cage for 10 hours. Me and my mom go over and play with her and let her out and feed her. But without us, she would be trapped ALL fucking day. I dont think its right. Well thats kinda off topic let me say that, my sisters boyfriend is a kleptomaniac, and an alcoholic. My sister has become an alcoholic since shes been with this guy. she doesn have enough money to keep food on her kids table or give them snacks. ME AND MY MOM BUY THEM FOOD.  because my sister spends all her money on her beer and gas in her car because she is taking her boyfriend on the other side of town to college and to work and back and fourth. so her gas light is ALWAYS on E. okay back to the puppy...I texted my sister last night saying "why did you get a dog if your never home to take care of it?" and she responded with "sorry i have to work, fuck off". i said "WELL SORRY WE SHOULDNT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS DOG" and she said "if its such a big fucking deal then dont do it". okay so i just let it go. I didnt care about it. this morning i texted her telling her i babysat 3 days this week and she can pay me for that today. and she said "ill pay you when you stop being a fucking bitch"

that threewwww me off the edge. LIKE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. I watch your kids almost every fucking day and your gunna pull the bitch card on meee? yeah thats not gunna happen. i replied with, "looks like phil(my brother in law) has a sitter and you dont" she said k, saves me money" then she said "talk to me when you get off your fucking rag" i said "talk to me when you grow up, dont ever ask me for ANYTHING ever again" she said "sorry your being a cunt for no reason at all. the fuck is it any of your business how often i crate my dog. she needs to be        crated so she learns not to piss in the house. but your stuck your nose in my fuckign business. then you text me with a fucking attitude. obviously i was going to pay you. but i dont need your attitude save it for danny"

im just sick of doing soooo much for her but all she cares about is jake and beer....

vent over smh.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.mysweetmelissa
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Stop doing for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JordansMama2003
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:08 PM

That sucks... hopefully, she wakes up soon.

katieskye052310
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Quoting .mysweetmelissa:

Stop doing for her.

i am, i told her im done.

queenmary1o1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Quoting .mysweetmelissa:

Stop doing for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itseebitsee
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM
I would ask your mom about it. The bit about no food would bother me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cherish77
by Cherish on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM

bump for later

Litlmama87
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM
No food but money for beer would aggravate the hell out of me. Stop babysitting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM

I don't blame you for not babysitting any more. Sounds like my oldest sister who is 10 years older than me too and she acts like that and always has for as long as I remember. Gonna suck to be her when she has to really grow up one day and NOBODY is going to want to help her.

katieskye052310
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Quoting Bird16_J:

I don't blame you for not babysitting any more. Sounds like my oldest sister who is 10 years older than me too and she acts like that and always has for as long as I remember. Gonna suck to be her when she has to really grow up one day and NOBODY is going to want to help her.

yeah she has three rocks. me, my mom and our cousin kristen. all 3 of us have tried to explain to her where her life is going. she wants to buy a house with this guy shes been with for 4-5 months. shes abandoning her kids to me...it makes me sick.

Bird16_J
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Awwww I'm so sorry that she's acting like that momma! It's gonna bite her in the ass. Her kids are going to end up hating her and resenting her like no other! You and your family sound like you guys are doing the best you can for the kiddo's and that's awesome! As far as her and the BF go, it sounds like he's got a sugar momma and that's all he's using her for. She's gonna end up so damn far in debt that she's not gonna be able to get out. And she's gonna push everybody away. Gonna really suck to be her! Hugs to you! I know how much it sucks!

Quoting katieskye052310:

Quoting Bird16_J:

yeah she has three rocks. me, my mom and our cousin kristen. all 3 of us have tried to explain to her where her life is going. she wants to buy a house with this guy shes been with for 4-5 months. shes abandoning her kids to me...it makes me sick.

IAmPregnant Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)