Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Have A Housekeeper?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm going back to work full time soon and I was thinking about having someone come clean my house maybe once a week, just do a deep cleaning and all that.

How much should I offer, especially if I provide all the supplies?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livyla
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM

I have a professional company that is lic and bonded ...I pay their price i do not offer a price...

OrionsMyBabyman
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Eh I work full time and have a housekeeper...myself. ugh lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilGina
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM

$80 for 2 hours

snowpeasmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Depends how big your house is...in so cal an illegal cleaning your 2000 square foot house is $60 and you supply the cleaning products. Molly maids is $75 an hour with a est of at least two hours a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katenemsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Mine come once a month and they charge me $100.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cs_1498
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM
I wish I had a housekeeper! We had one when I was growing up. I obviously have no idea how much she was paid but it would be different anyway I'm sure because she was there all day everyday but Sunday. She was amazing and did everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymama0609
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I wish I did sometimes....good luck finding someone!

sugareemommee
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM

My girlfriend cleans houses, depending on the size she'll charge about 50-60 an hour but provides her own cleaning products.  She does really big houses on the Main Line in Philadelphia -- the only housecleaner I have is me. :( 3000 sq ft is HARD!

melissa916
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM
I'm a stay at home mom and I still have someone come in, lol, cleaning just isn't my thing :) I pay $60 for three hours. I also go through a company because they are insured and they do background checks on their employees. I don't want a felon in my home :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjCeCeMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM
I used to pay ours $20 per hour. We don't have one anymore because I'm at home now. If/when I go back to work I will most likely pay the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)