• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RE: WORLD'S WORST MOM....OR AT LEAST TOP CONTENDER

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM
  • 2 Replies

This is short 'n bittersweet, because I'm at work.....Casey Anthony got a "Hail Mary Pass", in MY opinion....she should have been "hung out to dry"........LITERALLY.......that poor little baby's dead and she KNOWS she IS responsible.....reminds me of Susan Smith, who chose her boyfriend over her children......both of them liked being out having a good time....while there's NOTHING wrong with having fun, when you're a mom, you have certain responsibilities to THEM, many times first above YOURSELF. I.....DIDIN'T post this for any kudos OR angry responses....it's how I, as one person feel....all are free to disagree, because this is a free country....in the meantime, have a good rest of the day...I'm back off lunch, to work.

Leezah

I

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Hi Leezah, a lot of people feel the same way you do!

pasteeater
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I think most think like you.  I don't understand why these women resort to killing.  There is usually someone who would love to have the kids.  Why is it to these "women" that killing is their only option.  I don't get it.  Or, how about take the measures to not get pregnant in the first place.  I know nothing is 100 percent but using female and male birth control your chances of actually getting pregnant is pretty low.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)