Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scab Eating PTA mom??

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:04 PM
  • 48 Replies

OMG y'all, I can hardly type this.....

So, I am the PTA VP, and on our PTA, we have a hospitality committee (HC) that handles food. They put out meals and snacks for the teachers periodically, and if we do anything else with food, they help or handle it.

Our chair has been doing this for several years, and there are some new and old members on the comm.

So, this parent, who we've 'known' since the kids were 4 and in MDO, she's a weird one. Not one thing to put your finger on, but trust me y'all, she's f'ing weird. And it's not just me, everyone thinks she's weird lol. OK

So, she expressed interest this year in helping on the HC. OK great. So, she's in there with our HC Chair, and last year's president and they are doing something for the teachers involving food. So in the middle of a convo she - and I shit you not- picks a scab off her neck, and EATS IT!!!! One of the ladies has to go to the bathroom at this point to barf lol. The chair was just dumbfounded. We are all scared to piss this lady off, but she CAN'T serve food. I mean you guys, she ate her scab?? what the actual fuck?

Got any ideas? Yes, we are being complete pussies, but you guys don't understand, she will have a fricking hissy fit anywhere and anytime. We all have at least 2 years left at this school, and some more - ie some of us, including scab lady have kinders so it's going to be a while.

Without ME there would be no awesome!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crzy4mc
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM

yummy.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Quoting crzy4mc:

yummy.

so gross. I mean WHY????

conweis
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM

OMG I almost puked

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Quoting conweis:

OMG I almost puked

lol when iw as telling my husband about it, I almost did too.

DBKels
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM
That's disgusting. Tell her all positions are filled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seffiepoo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

omg gross....

pinkysmommy720
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Since she is dealing/serving food, you HAVE to say something or go to the principal about it if you don't feel comfortable doing it.  That is a major health hazard!

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Since she is dealing/serving food, you HAVE to say something or go to the principal about it if you don't feel comfortable doing it.  That is a major health hazard!

i know i KNOOOW! lol  my first response was - damn, I am glad I am not the president. lol

i'm.just.so... I dont even know lol

we all agree she will NOT be handling any food.

jostock
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:11 PM

ewww ok someone needs to say somthing lol. seriously that fucking gross and someone could get sick im sure..

mommymelissa76
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Ewwwwwwww!!!! There goes lunch. I would just tell her you have enough people for that position or something. maybe suggest something else she can do...Fucking gross

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)