Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you f*cking kidding me!!!! *language*

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
So really, I'm driving down the lane at wal mart (just pulled in the parking lot) and this car comes out of nowhere probably doing 50 acros the parking lot, not down the lanes, but throughout the lot straight at my car, I slam on my breaks and look over at this douche and he holds his hand up like "oh don't worry, I not going to hit you" really you fucking idiot.... Really!!!!!!!! How about slow the fuck down and drive the right way through the parking lot and not cut through like some asshole because you don't want to have to atop at the freaking stop signs!!!!! My kids are in the fucking car!!!!!!!!!! You fucking moron!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh
Fuuuuuuck!!!!!

If he would have hit me I would have (fill in the blank) stupid fucking idiot!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out before I get out of my car and take my kids inside...
*trying to calm down*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

wow! what an asshole!!! vent away mama. i think i woulda gotten out and thrown something at the fucker. good thing he didn't hit you though. glad you and your kids are okay.

PISCIS29

babybump87
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Thank you, yes we are fine, my blood pressure is probably through the roof though... I'm pregnant and hormonal .... Not one to mess with right now. I wish he would have stopped..... No, I take that back, I'd probably be in cuffs right now if he did....

Quoting PISCIS29:

wow! what an asshole!!! vent away mama. i think i woulda gotten out and thrown something at the fucker. good thing he didn't hit you though. glad you and your kids are okay.

PISCIS29

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)