Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well ladies! IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!!!! Trevor post. [[Long and depressing Vent]]

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM
  • 43 Replies

I was sleep until 10 because Kamey kept me up ALL NIGHT LONG AND ALL MORNING because he is getting little teeth and it kind of hurts him. Well, anyway I woke up and found out that my grandma did me the biggest favor and actually took care of Kamey and took my cousin Lanny to school (shocking) and I was home alone. All of a sudden, I hear banging on the main door and some girl screaming like she's getting knocked around. I look out the window and see Trevor and his girlfriend (the 15 year old). He's banging on the door and she's pulling him back but he's getting mad and pushing her to the floor which is making her scream. I turn the other way and see My grandma pushing Kameys stroller towards the house. Trevor sees her and CHARGES them. I didn't even open the door!! I JUMPED OUT OF THE WINDOW (first floor) and ran right after him. This maniac knocked over my grandma and the stroller. THEN he tries to YANK my child from the stroller. I go CRAZY and jump on his back and wrap my arms around his neck to fight my child from his arms. He lets go of my baby and throws me on the concrete. That when his "girlfriend" comes and starts hitting Trevor too. He knocks her on her back and she runs back to my place to call the police. So Trevor picks up the stroller and keeps trying to get my son out of the stroller. I keep hitting him and he stops again and turns to me. His eyes are bloodshot and he looks.. bad. Out of nowhere, a man comes and grabs Trevor and holds him down. Trevors girlfriend comes back out saying she called the police. I help my grandma up and get my son. He isn't hurt but REALLY shaken up. The police come like SECONDS later and arrest him. Turns out he's high on some heroin. He ends up going to jail because he violated his probation and my restraining order. UGH!! He is really... i hate him so much!!! This should be enough for me to get full custody of MY son

I'm a single mother to the worlds BEST baby. Kameran Karma Love... always know that mommy loves you and will move the world to make you smile

Mommys lil man and the BEST birthday gift i will EVER get

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Wow

Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Wow I'm sorry :( what a nut job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tatiana7
by Princess on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Omg! That's intense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherib82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Damn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymelissa76
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM

OMG...He sounds scary. Hopefully he will be in jail for a while. Poor baby :(

piscean.red
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:42 PM

I think I remember a post from you awhile ago about this (same guy?)  that came and smacked you in the face out of nowhere one night.  I hope you can get away from these crazy people.

Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Wow! I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itty_bitty
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM

OMG i am so sorry that happened, so glad everyone is ok! the good thing out of this- he fucked himself for custody, just keep telling yourself that! *hugs* mama!

Samanthamommy

Wow. Scary, glad you are all okay.

sugareemommee

OH MY GOD!  so glad everything worked out and baby, grandma and you are alright!

is this guy the father of your child?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)