Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just trying not to barf..

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

Seriously! When i was pregnant with DS1 i vommitted everyday from week 7-14, multiple times a day.. I am now 6 weeks along in my 2nd  pregnancy and just know its coming and im scared! I dont want to throw up everyday :( I know this 1st trimester stuff is supposed to be tough, but I am so over feeling sick all the time already! Anyone have any good tips on how to keep from feeling so sick?? PLEASE share!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:46 PM

i actually was so sick with my first. then i was never naseaus with my second. at all. with my third i was sick from week 8-12. thats it.

Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:47 PM
I was sick with all 3 of my kids...all 9 months. It sucked!! I would have periods where it would be a few days without puking, so I loved those moments. Lol. I tried everything. I found with my last, lemon heads would help...ummm...a spoonful of peanut butter and those sea sickness bands in the beginning. Hopefully it doesn't last long for you.
.:♥Jennifer♥:.
usmc.momma
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:48 PM
I never got suck with my second. You might just be getting worked up because you THINK it's coming. Just relax and dont stress over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamato3Nunns
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM
I was bad with my first and wasn't sick hardly at all with the rest. Each pregnancy is different! GL

Quoting southernjess3:

i actually was so sick with my first. then i was never naseaus with my second. at all. with my third i was sick from week 8-12. thats it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidensmommy09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Thanks yall! I feel like im being a bad mommy  to DS because I dont want to run and play, I just want to sit!

-Texas-Mommy-
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:54 PM

The first time I was pregnant I would throw up everyday at 2:00 PM, I felt like crap! My husband took me to the ER, and they gave me some medication's. The 2nd and 3rd time I didn't have it all that bad, but Preggie Pops helped me, they are at babies r us, and ginger ale, cracker's. I also had my OBGYN give me special prenatal's that helped with my morning sickness, which was all day sickness for me for about 12 week's... Good Luck!!! Hope this helps :)

kaidensmommy09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM

def checking on the preggie pops! and I will ask for some special pre-natals.. i figured they were all the same basically. I wonder if I should take them @ night vs morning?

kagegirl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM

In the beginning, I found if I take my vitamins at night, I wasn't so blech later. Now, I take them in the morning, but I am 22 weeks along. Crackers or dry toast before you get out of bed, and Stomach Ease tea. That should help

berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM
This. I think it may also help if you keep busy and think about other stuff.

Quoting usmc.momma:

I never got suck with my second. You might just be getting worked up because you THINK it's coming. Just relax and dont stress over it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM

CVS sells some gum fr extreme nausea. It is used by chemo patients. It is REALLY good. But, it is like ten bcks for nine pieces, and you chew it two pieces at the time, and I had to chew it often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)