• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They all told me..........

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

How my child would be. What to expect at each stage of his life. Everything from temper tantrums to falling in love for the first time. I was told by doctors what to expect whe he went through puberity. I was told by my mom what to expect when he started to become a teenager. I was told by my grandmother what each cry would mean. I have been told by his teachers what kind of student he is. BUT NO ONE........................

told me what to expect to feel about each stage of life for him! No one told me I would sometimes be embarressed. No one told me I sometimes may feel resentment towards him. No one told me I may feel anger towards him. No one told me how proud I would feel with each thing he experienced and accoplished all on his own.

So.......this is a shout to all you new moms out there who is getting all sorts of advice on what your child may be like or some of the things they may do. I am telling you how you will feel while its all happening, because NO ONE sure told me!!!!!!!

Do you have anything to add to what you have felt towards your child? Let's be real ladies. Kids are real and so are our emotions!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
queenmary1o1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvinmy3babes
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM

blowing kisses 

Bknotnobody
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM

bump!

alwayskk
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Fab post :)

MOMMY2MADDYNARI
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Bumpity :)

mes_deux_amours
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)