• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who do Weight Watchers....is this ok to do...?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Let me know if this is ok. 

Breakfast:  Cup of coffee with FF light creamer : 0points

Nectarine: 0 points

Banana : 0 points

Lunch

Big salad full of lettuce, carrots, yellow peppers, tomatoes,cucumbers : 0 points

Hard boil Egg: 2 points

Tbl spoon of ranch: IDK how many points

Is this okay?  I have drank water all day

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MaddieBsMommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM

depends on how many points ur allowed, doesn't seem like to me ur eating enough points....just remember they always recommend u actually eat all ur points for the day, otherwise ur body saves fat....won't lose as fast, if u don't mind me asking, how many points are u allowed?

mommyof3-2008
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Im allowed 29.  Tonight I am eating chicken beacon BLTs and frozen veggies...so the bread, mayo, and the frozen veggies will have alot of points as well.

Quoting MaddieBsMommy:

depends on how many points ur allowed, doesn't seem like to me ur eating enough points....just remember they always recommend u actually eat all ur points for the day, otherwise ur body saves fat....won't lose as fast, if u don't mind me asking, how many points are u allowed?

MaddieBsMommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM

do u know how many points ur dinner will have? u kinda gotta spread em out througout the day to get the full effect, but as long as ur not goin under or over at the end, it should be fine....are u new to weight watchers? I've been doin it for 3 weeks, had my 3rd weigh in last night and have lost 10.5 lbs., it works!!!

MaddieBsMommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM

and ur frozen veggies are free, 0 points unless they have a sauce etc.

mommyof3-2008
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Thanks!  I thought it was only fresh veggies that were 0 points

Quoting MaddieBsMommy:

and ur frozen veggies are free, 0 points unless they have a sauce etc.

stefvan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:44 PM

If you eat less points then allowed, you will not lose weight.  Your body has nothing to burn to make you lose.  And, the lowest I ever saw on points was 22 per day.

MaddieBsMommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:59 PM

yes, this is very true, u have to eat ur points!!! with the new points plus system, u never have less than 29 points a day....no matter ur weight etc.

Quoting stefvan:

If you eat less points then allowed, you will not lose weight.  Your body has nothing to burn to make you lose.  And, the lowest I ever saw on points was 22 per day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)