• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

laundry question?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  • 8 Replies

I use different laundry detergents,fabric softener,sheets,but when i take them out of dryer it has no fresh or nice smell just nothing.what detergent,fabric softener,sheets do you use that actually smell good when taking out of dryer.How much fabric softener do you put in washer.Thank you Ps I just want something that lingers after you wash it.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
averiensmommy07
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:08 PM
I use All laundry detergent and Bounce dryer sheets. My clothes always smell good =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommatbot
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:08 PM

I try to buy unscented because of allergies...so I'm no help. Dryer sheets/fabric softener usually makes me sneeze like crazy.

BUMP.

Mommy2b2324
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM
I use downy unstoppables in the wash they are new and work wonders. plus i have a gain dryer bar in the dryer. both leave the clothes super soft and smelling great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
malissaL
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM

I use Tide and april fresh downy liquid in the ball..it's the BEST, lasts for weeks in your dresser.

Its my body and I'll do what I want to.

Katenemsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM
I use Tide and Downey and I use the full amount that is labelled on the cap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugareemommee
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I use Gain.  I've found fabric softener works better than dryer sheets.  But I love the smell so I use both sometimes.  Get your wash out when it's warm and fold it, that will hold the smell.  I do a cup and half of fabric softener.  cup meaning lid.

allysmama072009
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I use Purex baby... No need for fabric softener and the clothes smell soooo good and the smell stays with them even after they have been in the dresser for a few days 

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I use all free and clear so there is no scent and then i use purex crystals fabric softner and it smells soooooooo good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)