• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah.... Um.... *facepalm*

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  • 13 Replies

My DS just PEED on the front living room window!!! SMH!!

The Potty Chair was RIGHT next to him.... UGH!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aislinn
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:08 PM

LMAO Welcome to the world of potty training boys.. 

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Yeah... Figuring that out pretty fast... The other day he stood on his dresser and tried to pee in a Mega Block on the floor... He missed!!!

Quoting Aislinn:

LMAO Welcome to the world of potty training boys.. 

CafeMom Tickers

sugareemommee
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM

yikes!

Berkley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Ughhhh I am not looking forward to potty training!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Potty training is pure hell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:15 PM

it doesnt get better! my son is almost 7 yesterday he peed off the back porch because he didnt want to come in and pee he could have walked 6 feet and went in the toilet!

Christy_517
by Invisible on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Sorry, but I had to laugh. I shouldn't though, because we're starting the process with my son. We're teaching him to sit on his potty and aim down. He hasn't peed in there yet, but I swear he's going to end up peeing all over his hand because he can't grasp the concept of just pushing it down. He thinks he has to cup it in his hand. *shakes head*

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM

see I don't mind if he is outside and Pees on a tree or something... But No not off the porch!! lol

Quoting LCWAmommy:

it doesnt get better! my son is almost 7 yesterday he peed off the back porch because he didnt want to come in and pee he could have walked 6 feet and went in the toilet!

CafeMom Tickers

luvinmy3babes
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM

im in the same boat right now. i have a pee story to tell dh on a daily basis! its driving me nuts! ds is 2 and he refuses to keep a diaper, pull up or underwear on. just a few minutes ago he stood on the arm of the couch and peed on the cushion! fun fun!!

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:18 PM

yeah we taught DS to stand up... Less accidents... coz DS was sitting down to pee and was Looking and peed on his face!! LOL!

And its ok I laughed too but went to my room to do it!!! LOL

Quoting Christy_517:

Sorry, but I had to laugh. I shouldn't though, because we're starting the process with my son. We're teaching him to sit on his potty and aim down. He hasn't peed in there yet, but I swear he's going to end up peeing all over his hand because he can't grasp the concept of just pushing it down. He thinks he has to cup it in his hand. *shakes head*

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)