Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Son has a smell issue-please help

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

Davy is a 6 ft 1 15yrold that just started highschool.He is very active so he sweats bad.I bought degree ,but he still comes home kinda smelly.Is there any deoderant that I can buy him that smells good but lasts and I thought I'd get him some body spray but I want something  not strong and I don't know what kind to get thats not over powering.Thanks Debra Anne

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kaydence2010
by Maggie on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Can he put it on a couple times a day? Does he shower daily?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMom9799
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:15 PM

my son loves axe body wash and with the axe deodorant - he stays pleasant smelling all day...lol

oh and they make a body spray too

soon2bemomof307
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Use old spice

angellove29115
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM

my boys uses Axe as well.  Have him carry some to school with him to reapply during the day. 

masastan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Mitchum is awesome! My mom and I have both have very bad BO...unless we use that brand and that brand only. Back in the 70's when my mom started using it, it was only available in the "men's" scented/unscented, so even now, with all the more feminine options, she still uses the regular Mitchum for Men in unscented. Mitchum is clinical strength w/out a prescription and while in recent years, they have put other clinical strengths out in other brands, men seem to be left out. I would try that and if that doesn't work, ask a dermatologist. As far as body sprays go... I like the Axe scents, they are strong but not over powering; it is all my SO can wear right now without making my stomach turn...but I'm preggers and my sense of smell is all messed up like that! LOL!

KMAsMommy9182
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Buy the clinical strength deoderant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)