Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow I can't believe someone who is a mother herself would actually say this..

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:27 PM
  • 43 Replies

A couple minutes ago I'm doing my usual FB browsing someone on my friends (who is also pregnant) had a controversial status which in turn brought out a war on racism for about 39 comments..... one girl who didn't even comment on the status did write on someone elses page about it though..

"Um yea I seen the shit! Ima say this "one time" jus let me see her fat ass one fukin time! Dnt give a fuk if her fat ass is pregnant ima kick her in her stomache first!"

the person who wrote that above is also a mother of a 2 year old... Really people?? i cannot fathom being a mother myself (not that it makes it any more right for someone who isn't a parent) to say something like that! Grow the F up people :| makes me feel bad for her son being raised by someone like that..

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lishes
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Nothing surprises me anymore.

alwayskk
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Racist people disgust me, but I wouldn't kick a pregnant woman in the stomach. That's pretty sick, too.

TheBookSiren
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:29 PM
That's discusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KMAsMommy9182
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM

That is disgusting behavior.

gypsy_rose

Both racist remarks and that womans remarks are discusting.

Charweba

agreed

Quoting alwayskk:

Racist people disgust me, but I wouldn't kick a pregnant woman in the stomach. That's pretty sick, too.

luvmyangel22
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:31 PM
i think fb is a breeding ground for drama and crazies. i also think it spills over into real life much more than this site, which also is a breeding ground for drama. but at least with this site 98% stays on te webz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gavansmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:31 PM

The poster sounds illiterate and immature. 

mstricey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM
I've heard that said before. I've also seen it done. I've also heard, "yea she pregnant but her face isn't".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
accidental.love
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM

agreed x2

Quoting Charweba:

agreed

Quoting alwayskk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)