Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM
  • 39 Replies

Do you allow your children to trick or treat? why or why not?

if so, what do you do with the candy?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyofRage
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:31 PM

*post and run*

Crimsonvixen
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I don't really celebrate Halloween, they can if they want.I will snatch that candy for myself though. Not all just some.

SThompson21
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM

yes i love halloween!

as far as the candy...i let him eat some of it..then i eat the rest LOL!

mandksmommy

yes i do.

we eat it.

AHmom103

My kids do, but only at certain houses. I would never let them go to a strangers house. I always check all the candy anyway, then I split it in half, according to who likes what, because Hannah gets a lot of stuff she's too little for, and Ashley's pretty picky. Anything that neither of them like goes in the grownups pile.

vickieb310
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Of course I do and we eat the candy. :-)

emessa01
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:33 PM
We trick or treat ihn my parents neighborhood and I help her out by eating most of her candy.
KMAsMommy9182
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Yes we do.  We come home and separate the candy into what she can and cannot have (she is only 3), and then we will let her have a couple of pieces that night.  Then the rest is put up and she can have them as treats. 

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:34 PM

I did.They are too old.I always took out the poisoned candy like,the snickers bars,hershey bars,m&ms and crap like that.They were left with candy corn,those orange and black hot things and sweetarts.Can't let them eat poisoned candy can I?

I sacrified my own well being for them and ate the poisoned stuff.

jmart18255
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM

yep we go all out for halloween its a favorite holiday in my house and they keep the candy in a big bowl after the each take some of their favorite stuff and i take some of my favorite stuff. and we get a LOT of candy and by a lot i mean 4 king size pillow cases completely full. whatever isnt eaten in like 2 weeks we et rid of or we give away

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)