• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O Question for Christians

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you really, honestly believe that all people with out God in their lives are unhappy?  And if so, how can you be so judgemental?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Boy, aren't you being judgemental about Christians!!!!! Not all Christians are judgemental, just as not all Non-Christians are judgemental. I don't believe those without God in their lives are unhappy, but I do believe that they will be unhappy for eternity.

KMAsMommy9182
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM

So, they are happy now, but won't be after they die?

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Boy, aren't you being judgemental about Christians!!!!! Not all Christians are judgemental, just as not all Non-Christians are judgemental. I don't believe those without God in their lives are unhappy, but I do believe that they will be unhappy for eternity.

chalisa0
by Kim on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I don't think they're unhappy.  I just don't think they are AS happy as they could be.

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM

bingo

Quoting KMAsMommy9182:

So, they are happy now, but won't be after they die?

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

pregnancy baby

jillbailey26
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I don't think that.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Charweba
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM

I agree with this

Quoting chalisa0:

I don't think they're unhappy.  I just don't think they are AS happy as they could be.

Kodysmommy928
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Why do you say that?

Quoting chalisa0:

Kodysmommy928
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM

If it doesn't exist, then why would it matter?

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

If it doesn't exist, then why would it matter?

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Because I do believe it exists.....are you serious with these questions?

pregnancy baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)