Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Conclusion of the Anthonys interview on Dr Phil...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:12 PM
  • 16 Replies

Who else is watching it?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefvan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:14 PM

I saw just a clip.  They are all crazy.  No seizures make her lie.  She killed that child.  They are all in denial. 

crysnjosh
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Her dad said he believes truly that she is hiding something and had something to do with it

stefvan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Good.  Like I said, I just saw a clip of it and they were talking about seizures making her lie all the time.

Quoting crysnjosh:

Her dad said he believes truly that she is hiding something and had something to do with it

livyla
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Dr. Phil does not come on till 5:00 here...thanks for the heads up tho...i will be watching it.

KristaP0713
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM

The more excuses Cindy makes, the more I believe she has known all along what happened to that poor baby. It's almost as if she's trying to convince herself that Casey had a "reason" for doing whatever she did, and it's not her fault...

It makes me sick.

crysnjosh
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Same here and you can tell by their composure that they all know something they are not sharing with the public. And the clip of casey going to jail? Bitch looked like she didnt even care! Pissed me off beyond belief

Quoting KristaP0713:

The more excuses Cindy makes, the more I believe she has known all along what happened to that poor baby. It's almost as if she's trying to convince herself that Casey had a "reason" for doing whatever she did, and it's not her fault...

It makes me sick.

MrsThompson1023
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM
I'm watching. I think the mom if in denial. Making up tons of excuses for casey, PP schitzaphrinia (sp), seisures, etc. I think the dad knows casey did it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Are the parents still together?

crysnjosh
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM

He does. His conclusion is exactly what I've been thinking

Quoting MrsThompson1023:

I'm watching. I think the mom if in denial. Making up tons of excuses for casey, PP schitzaphrinia (sp), seisures, etc. I think the dad knows casey did it.

crysnjosh
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Yea as far as it seems, they are.

Quoting alwayskk:

Are the parents still together?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)