Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I JUST WANT A GIRL D@MM!T!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:32 PM
  • 24 Replies

I have 3 sons.  Each time I prayed, hoped, invisioned having my beautiful little Isobel Alisabeth Lorraine.  And yet, I have none.  DH is done having babies.  I THOUGHT I was until today.  :( 

of course Im not actually going to have anymore.  I'm happy with my family.  A moment of weakness.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
woodswalker
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Personally, I think its crazy to keep having babies trying for a girl.... You could end up with 4, 6, 8 boys.....Just love your boys and bring them up right and before you know it you'll be blessed with lots of granddaughters....

stefvan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM

No you don't!  Boys are so much easier.  Our girls are 23 and 15 and both are making us a little crazy right now.  Son is 10 and he is such an angel.

Lois.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Oh, Im NOT actually going to have anymore kiddos.

Getting my tubes tied.

Quoting woodswalker:

Personally, I think its crazy to keep having babies trying for a girl.... You could end up with 4, 6, 8 boys.....Just love your boys and bring them up right and before you know it you'll be blessed with lots of granddaughters....

Schleetle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:44 PM

I go through phases where I want another baby, but I think we are stopping at 3 too. Do you have a niece that you can spend girl time with? Like PP said someday you'll probably have daughter in laws, and granddaughters you'll be up to your nose in bows, and dresses. lol

Mommi_Rey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:30 PM
I was the same but with girls! I had three girls then my son and am currently pregnant with another boy. I'm so done now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karabearblu
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:31 PM
I have two girls and my three year old is a HELLION. you can borrow her for a day of you want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:32 PM

Meh, if you were really Hell-bent on it, I'd suggest sperm spinning or, even better, IVF with genetic selection.  There's your sure thing.  Otherwise, you get what you get. 

I'm sure boys are a lot of fun anyway.  ;-)

ChelseaLiz
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM

That's a weird spelling. Cute name, but weird spelling.

ChelseaLiz
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM

I have 2 girls and 3 boys. My girls are a lot easier in my eyes.

2littlebirds
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Boys are easier!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)