• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son wants to marry me, and have babies together...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:35 PM
  • 13 Replies
He's 5. He asked a little while ago where babies come from, (he knows how they get out...lol) I'm not ready to tell him about sex yet, I don't want to traumatize him...so I said it's when a man and a woman love each other. I told the same thing for why people marry. He told me well I love you, so can I marry you? I said well, no I'm your mom. He burst in to tears. But I want to marry you and live with you forever!!!! And I love you so can you have my babies? Same response. He just doesn't understand. He gets so hurt when I tell him he'll have his own house some day, and his own wife and have babies with her. So at Target the other day he was showing me shoes out babies could wear. LOL!!!! He tells me when were older Daddy will just have to sleep in the middle. Oh boy will he hate to hear this story when he is older. LMAO!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
epoh
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM
That's so cute.

I used to ask my mom if I could marry my daddy when I was little. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM
My 4 year old does the same thing :(

Once he took one of my rings , came over and proposed to me lmao

But his daddy had a talk with him and asked him if could marry me. Lol justin was sad but agreed haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaganMommy04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:39 PM

*evil giggles*  You shall have to show this post to his girlfriends when he gets older  XD

roxy1984
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I also let him know woman can marry each other and adopt babies, as well as two men. That was also difficult. lol When he's older it will be easier.

Fairegirl33
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM

hahaha that is very cute

Mandiii04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM
My DS is 4 and frequently says he wants to marry me and date me lol. I'm gonna cherish those moments because soon enough he won't be my little mama's boy :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugareemommee
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM

My 4 year old asked said a few weeks ago "mommy can I be your husband too, Daddy would share"

roxy1984
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Yeah when he gets upset, I just tell him to come to me in a couple years. I'm sure you'll change your mind then.

nikisazombie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Awwww... that is ENTIRELY too precious! I've heard that a boy's first love is his momma, and a girl's is her daddy. DH is Julia's prince charming. She loves him to death and I'm sure if she understood marriage she would propose too. I just think it's so precious, and a sweet reminder of their innocence. :)

Quoting chiquis:

My 4 year old does the same thing :(

Once he took one of my rings , came over and proposed to me lmao

But his daddy had a talk with him and asked him if could marry me. Lol justin was sad but agreed haha.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:52 PM
video tape him saying all this...and then play it on his wedding day! lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)