• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my experence at a psych ward

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM
  • 114 Replies
So this is my story about the psych Ward. I get there Monday noting to the er. I get admired to the Ward at 7pm. Everything was going good till I heard the screaming of an old women. I took my meds and went to sleep.

The next day the women is still screaming and this dude is babbling about nothing. I take my meds to calm down. This lady screamed and started cussing everyone out. Them the Guy was walking up and down the hall just talking.

The next day I again take my meds And feel I am the only sane one there. My roommate cried the whole time I was there. I sat in the day room and the old lady kept looking at me. The Guy told her he shaved for me and broke up with her. He then stated he was gonna punch her if she kept looking at me cause I was his girl. The old women cussed and watched more TV. I left after that.

Oh my rooomate was pretending to be a ballerina when she wasn't crying. If I wasn't crazy when I went in I sure am now. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM
First
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crimsonvixen
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM

O_o

Amybelle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:39 PM

uhhh

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiTcHy_MaMa
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Daaaaaaam u.....iz jealous I wanted to be the first to this show

Quoting chiquis:

First
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Oh boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Niiiice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM

When I went in after my rape,they had the nerve to put me in a group that had men in it while I was on prozac and ativan and were shocked when I told all the men what a bunch of sorry sonofabitches they were.

After my mother died and I had to go to one.They drugged me up so bad,I don't remember getting to the mental hospital or leaving.

In 2009,they tackled me(like 7 people) and gave me thorazine and then put me in a padded room.

mstricey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Lol @ the replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet0.0Cheeks
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM

wow it never ends.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)