Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

soooo what have u done lately?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM
  • 17 Replies
In terms of being sweet to ur s/o or dh. My hubby has been working alot lately and has been a lil stressed out. So im looking for ideas. I know there r alot of sweet ladies out there so lets hear it girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sllytnkrbl
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I have been extemely patient with my stbxh more so than he has and deserves I think that qualifies as sweet.

bearsbabies
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Whats stbxh lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slyjacques
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I usually plan a fun thing to do on his day off or just let him sleep extra late when he doesn't have to work.  Sometimes I will buy him his favorite beer/wine and make him his favorite dinner!  We don't have a ton of money, so the little things make us happy! :)

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:50 PM
He hasn't been feeling well so since he is staying with me while my parents are out of town, I've been givig him back tubs everyday. Make him lemon and ginger tea for his pain. Head rub, neck rub, making his favorite foods
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearsbabies
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM
What fun things??

Quoting slyjacques:

I usually plan a fun thing to do on his day off or just let him sleep extra late when he doesn't have to work.  Sometimes I will buy him his favorite beer/wine and make him his favorite dinner!  We don't have a ton of money, so the little things make us happy! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearsbabies
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM
EVERY DAY!! u go girl. U have more sugar in ur blood than i do lol

Quoting sandra_t00:

He hasn't been feeling well so since he is staying with me while my parents are out of town, I've been givig him back tubs everyday. Make him lemon and ginger tea for his pain. Head rub, neck rub, making his favorite foods

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernjess3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM

i havent killed him, physically hurt him, or locked him out of the house. i let him have the tv for 30 minutes last night.

TxMommyOfBoys
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM
i made him a music room :) and i do him every night lol
kagegirl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Made him enchiladas with chile I had special shipped from our home state. Can't find the good stuff ANYWHERE in florida, so I had my mom send us some. He damn near cried!!! Also, he has been so sweet about rubbing my back and whatnot, I am 22 weeks preggo, I gave him a full body rub last night with scented oil, candles and scattered rose petals all over the bed. We spoil the heck out of each other. He always has my coffee made in the morning, and he understands I need two hours of leave me alone in the morning to work on my next book. 

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:15 PM

I had a baby a wk ago. my husband has been wonderful. So once i get up on my feet im going to plan something very very special for him!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)