Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its so gross!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM
  • 14 Replies

my 5 yo is freaking out and pissed about what i'm cooking for dinner. chili and cornbread. she says "yuck! its so nasty! i'm not eating that!". sorry kid, but you'll eat it or starve. she wants a damn tuna sandwhich instead. OVER CHILI. weird ass kid. she WILL eat the chili. *sinnister laugh*

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
avajeansmomma
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM

lmao

lovingwifey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:02 PM

lol.  She is nuts!  I LOVE chili!  I want some ecsp if it is spicy!!!

southernjess3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:02 PM

SERIOUSLY! she hates chili. seems to hate everything i cook. sucks to be her tastebuds..lol

Kiki7808
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

sorry but im on her side, i dont like chili either but i make it for dh

pigtail
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I love chili and cornbread.

southernjess3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM

mmmmmm. chili and hot cornbread and butter.......mmmmmm. maybe some corn on the cobb too. or greenbeans..lol

guysandnodolls
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:12 PM
That's what we're having, I put our chili over rice for my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernjess3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM

chili over rice and covered with cheese is how i grew up eating it. thats an option, or chili with cheese and sour cream!

Quoting guysandnodolls:

That's what we're having, I put our chili over rice for my boys.

LJC6780
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM

We ALWAYS ate whatever mom cooked for dinner growing up.. sometimes she'd ask us what we wanted or which vegis to have or something but it was pretty much her decision and we ate as a family around the table.. WHEN it was dinner time not when we felt like it.. and now she caters to my 11 year old nephew like crazy! He almost ALWAYS eats something different than what everyone else is having.. and it has nothing to do with allergies or anything (as far as a reason he CAN'T eat with the family).. Then he eats about half of his food and gets up and goes and does what he wants.. Seriously?! The kid is 11! Make him eat what everyone else is having.. there is NO REASON she should cook him chicken tenders when there is an AWESOME grilled chicken that my dad cooked.. and he sometimes eats the chicken part.. usually just eats the breading off.. UGH! Nothing wrong with spoiling your grand kids but when you get them "every other weekend and holidays and stuff" when MY BROTHER SHOULD be having him (That's a whole other rant!).. then you are more like another parent figure.. JMO!

Tell her good luck on that Tuna sandwich (which actually sounds good right now!) :-)

sweetalli07
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:23 PM

If she gets hungry enough she'll eat the damn chili. Unless I'm in some kind of extreme good mood I will NOT play short order cook.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)