Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there someone who you just can't accept around you no matter what?!?!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:00 PM
  • 14 Replies

My sister has been involved on and off with a guy for a few years now. But he never has "really" been in a relationship with her. Just friends with benefits, when he's not in a relationship with someone else. But anyways I can't stand him anymore. He steals, and is great at manipulating. Everytime they're not friends he tells her how much he is disgusted with her. But last time she found texts to her best friend on how bad he wanted to fuck her and my sister will never know. So it's been a month and guess what he called her yesterday and she's with him right now. "He said things he's never said before, he wants to be with me and he's never said that" But this time I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I told her exactly what I felt. I said he obviously needs something, and he said that because he know he had to say something different to get you to believe him. And I can't be around him. I can't because I will not know how to act!

Also I keep saying find someone worth bringing around your daughter. She keeps saying "who I'm dating has nothing to do with her." I think it majorly does. And he is a father, and she can count on one hand how many times he's had his kids or seen them.. They've lived together too. That's not someone she needs. He's a damn dead beat.

*sorry, just a vent. I'm so angry that she falls for him. I know she loves him but he gets me angrier than anyone!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kayandjsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM

She says the same things about him when they're not together. But defends him when they talk again.

markrobsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

I am sorry your sister has a shitty guyin her life.  From what you have written here, I don't like him much either, BUT it is your sister's choice unfortunately.

kayandjsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

I know. That's my problem. I need to learn to get over it. But should I still accept him coming around? It's my house. I don't know what to do.

Quoting markrobsmom:

I am sorry your sister has a shitty guyin her life.  From what you have written here, I don't like him much either, BUT it is your sister's choice unfortunately.

oboe_chik
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:07 PM
I will never understand why women get with men who have kids they dont take care of or see and have treated women badly and act like oh this time its gonna be different... I just cant wrap my head around that. Slap ur sister for me and tell her to wake the fuck and open her eyes...hes is a loser always has been and always be. Its just like a judge i work with once told me...the crazies you can at least try a medication for and see if it helps...there is no pill to fix stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oboe_chik
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM
i wouldnt personally...mainly because i have a problem keeping my mouth shut. i wouldnt alow someone who disrespects someone i love into my home and i would just say that to ur sis and leave it at that.

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I know. That's my problem. I need to learn to get over it. But should I still accept him coming around? It's my house. I don't know what to do.

Quoting markrobsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I've never been like that either so it's hard for me to understand. But he's in his 30's. And damn "man", or should be at least. And he told her he finally realized it's time to grow up and be with the one who god made for him but he didn't see before. WTF!!

Quoting oboe_chik:

I will never understand why women get with men who have kids they dont take care of or see and have treated women badly and act like oh this time its gonna be different... I just cant wrap my head around that. Slap ur sister for me and tell her to wake the fuck and open her eyes...hes is a loser always has been and always be. Its just like a judge i work with once told me...the crazies you can at least try a medication for and see if it helps...there is no pill to fix stupid.

markrobsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Well, if it is your house and your sister lives with you I think that you can have some level of control over who comes into your house.  You told her how you feel about him and she still chooses to see him, but I don't think you have to stand around and watch him hurt her.  Tell her if she chooses to see him that is fine, but you don't like him and how he treats her so you would appreciate her not bringing him to the house.

Also,I think that she should think about the influence she brings around her daughter.  it is a shame that she doesn't seem to take that into consideration.  Good luck!

Quoting kayandjsmom:

Quoting markrobsmom:

markrobsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Oh I think he is feeding her a line to get in her pants!  Sorry!

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I've never been like that either so it's hard for me to understand. But he's in his 30's. And damn "man", or should be at least. And he told her he finally realized it's time to grow up and be with the one who god made for him but he didn't see before. WTF!!

Quoting oboe_chik:

kayandjsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:14 PM

*It is a shame that she doesn't think that matters. I asked her if she would like her daughter to date someone like that. She didn't answer because she knows she wouldn't want that. I told her well she's going to learn from you.

danssugarbabe
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I can't stand my brother-in-law and he is absolutely not allowed in my house and I hate him around my kids also.  Very rarely tolerate it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)