Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you hunt?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  • 19 Replies
Just curious. My husband does...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandiii04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Yes, trolls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelansmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM

no, i despise it.

sweetalli07
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM

I would but I can't hit the broadside of a barn lol. My dh doesn't but when the boys go to my parents house my dad takes them. Hes also teaching them gun safety (which I think is important) and said he wants to teach them to shoot (not sure how I feel about that yet).

Like I said though, I'd hunt but I can't hit a damn thing lol. I prefer fishing.

alwayskk
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Yes and no. I've been hunting many times. I've only shot a shot gun once. My 'job' when I go hunting is to help find the animal, and skin it, clean it, etc.

I shot some pistols for the first time ever last Saturday with momma-flynn. It was so much fun, I look forward to learning more :) I would like to go hunting one day as the hunter and not the retriever. LMAO.

momma-flynn
Yep! I love hunting! DD went on her first hunt last deer season.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacach.milis

No. i don't think i could actually shoot an animal. 

However, I don't have a problem with people who do it and use the meat. I'm not a huge fan of hunting just to mount the head on the wall or something like that, though. 

momma-flynn
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM
We had a *blast* on saturday! Haha I'm a dork.

Quoting alwayskk:

Yes and no. I've been hunting many times. I've only shot a shot gun once. My 'job' when I go hunting is to help find the animal, and skin it, clean it, etc.

I shot some pistols for the first time ever last Saturday with momma-flynn. It was so much fun, I look forward to learning more :) I would like to go hunting one day as the hunter and not the retriever. LMAO.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM

I have before and will again. I used to hunt with my stepdad and then with some friends. My husband did not know how to hunt when we got together, and I kinda got him into it. I stepped down, seeing as how it's an expensive sport. Once the kids are grown and we have more time and money, I'll get back into it with him. 

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM

No my husband and I don't. His friends and my family do every year. My uncle makes deer for christmas eve dinner.

PNutsMomma
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:36 PM
I'm a Texas girl. Supposed to go with sfil this year. Told hubs he doesn't get to go without me damnit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)