Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Left lane

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM
  • 10 Replies
So I know left lane is the fast lane, if its 60 I go 65, people get all pissy am I wrong? Today some jack ass was made so I moved over so did he in front of me, and went ,50 I moved over so did he in front of me, again going like 50. He was such a birch man, I.wanted to birch slap him. Anyways so in left lane, how fast are you suppose to go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AHmom103
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM

The speed limit or faster, I guess...legally, just the speed limit. Around here, the left lane is just for passing. Anyone not passing is supposed to stay in the right. If a cop sees you in the left for more than 1 mile, you can get a ticket.

hautemama83
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:44 PM
Yup

Quoting AHmom103:

The speed limit or faster, I guess...legally, just the speed limit. Around here, the left lane is just for passing. Anyone not passing is supposed to stay in the right. If a cop sees you in the left for more than 1 mile, you can get a ticket.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Dawn on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Quoting AHmom103:

Same thing here

Life's not the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away

bayliesmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM
The speed limit is the speed limit...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jella31
by Angela on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM
The fast lane here is for 65 or faster. Mostly go with the flow of traffic. MOST people will move over if they see your trying to go faster but some jack asses think they own it. Major pet peeve obviously lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkradio193
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Most of the time 65 in a 60 zone is fine.  It is not worth some guy getting all pissy.  I get frustrated when drivers honk or get pissy when I am driving appropriately.  I tend to stay out of the left lane unless I am passing, because I do not like people coming up on me.

southernjess3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

the trick here is big trucks. if ya wanna speed get behind a semi. they got cop alarms and haul ass,

ShhhItsASecret
We were on our way to NY 7 years ago, in the left lane going the speed limit. We got pulled over because we wernt going at least 10th over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samanthamommy

The speed of traffic.

DallasGirl214
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM
I always thought the left lane was the "fast" lane. If someone is going faster than you then you need to get out of the way. The middle and right lane are for slow pokes. Or what I thought. I get annoyed at people going exactly the speed limit in the fast lane. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)