• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaginas, all shapes and sizes, raises a huge issue

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:44 PM
  • 131 Replies

I am finding out a lot of women are insecure about how their vagina looks, saying that its too long and wanting surgery and that it feels weird to walk and that it drives them crazy all day, I want some imput on this subject and what you guys think? has a guy ever said anything about the way your vagina looks? do they even care? does it bother you even more if you obsess about it?!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM

i've never had any complaints about my situation. lol. 

although me being shaved/waxed took some getting used to for my hubby when we first got together. he was used to hair or something, i guess lol. 

emmiesmommy1113

I have one part that is... kind of stretched out I guess. It doesn't bother me too much, unless we have rough sex or whatever and I'm "swollen" down there.

But DH said it looks fine. I don't think it's worth having surgery over. At least not mine.

alwayskk

No one has ever said anything to me about it.

There is only one part that bothers me and it bothers me on a physical level, not an aesthetic one.

norahsmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM
If you obsess about anything it will bother you eventually. Mine doesn't bother me, but i don't consider any genitals beautiful. They are there for function and fun and they don't need to be pretty to work just fine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM

ehhh  I must be weird because I don't look at it. Plus i havent seen others so I just assume it looks like its suppose to but with nothing to compare it to I guess for me ignorance is bliss.

myangels2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Soooo ya want to know about my vagina.....hmmmm, where to start...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HadleyAzure
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Someone asked me if I hit puberty yet because I look like a baby. =(

kayandjsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Honestly I've never had any complaints. But I tend to pick apart things about me that I see in the mirror and I don't look at my vagina often so I'm not bothered by if it's pretty or not.

jessigarrett
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

i just recently saw how mine looks. yeah i dont like it. but it dont bother me im not the one who has to look at it.  ive only been with hubby and he hasnt complained so im guessing he likes it.  since we are working on baby 3 lol

mstkn.identity
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Quoting misssy2000:

ehhh  I must be weird because I don't look at it. Plus i havent seen others so I just assume it looks like its suppose to but with nothing to compare it to I guess for me ignorance is bliss.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)