• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my legs!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

i dunno whats wrong with them and i dont think its "doctor approved" for a visit yet.

but they tingle now. first it started as like a pulsing pain in the back of the upper portion of my right leg. the feeling is like if you put pressure on a pressure point... figured that it was either b/c that one has more weight on it (its longer) or i'm just putting more pressure on it when i'm sitting all day long.

but starting yesterday, both my legs hurt like that, but my right leg hurting a little more.... is it b/c the seat at my work sucks and its putting pressure on pressure points on the back of my leg? even if i get up and walk around, i still feel it. when i'm in bed for the night, it still hurts to where i cant fall asleep. =( 

is there any "cure" or help to get this pain to go away?!

i thought that it was dehydration- but i drink TONS of water a day!

it hurts! i wanna cut my legs off! lol

its like my legs are numb, or becoming numb. even when i put my hand on it- its like there's a 'force' around it so i cant really feel my hand- just the weight that i apply, if that makes sense.. like my legs arent getting enough blood flow!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM

hmmm it sounds like maybe a pinched nerve? i'd get it checked out. follow your gut. 

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:33 PM

is there a way to get it checked out.. i mean, other than going to the docs like "hey- my legs hurt"... like medical tests to see WHAT exactly is going on..? i just dont wanna look dumb going in there since its so hard to explain as it is. lol

Stevensmomma
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:37 PM

pinched nerve or sciatica I would get it checked before it gets worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)