Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have had my Breast Surgery!!! I now have perky (.)(.) UPDATE!! pic's onn pg 3.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM
  • 67 Replies

I had a breast reduction on Monday,  it has all gone really well and is healing nicely.  I am takeing pain meds so I am feeling a bit doped up but I am really happy with the results.  I have not been able to fully see them yet as they are all bandaged up but I can see the shape and they are gonna be NICE!! Yay... I am now at home resting and getting better. My parents came down to help look after the house and kids while I recover which is great.  get the bandages off on Tuesday.   So finally after waiting 20 years  I will have lovely round perky boobs!!!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
weezer_cookie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Picture. And congrats. But seriously, we want to see yer bewbs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtolittleones

I hope you have a fast recovery.

reese1206
Very excitingggggggggg. I had a lift and augmentation in April. Makes you feel good huh? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitschyGirl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Awesome. I was thinking of getting it done myself. Did insurance pay for it? If so was it hard to get them to do so? How big were they before and what did they reduce them to?

If you don't mind me asking.

Photobucket
Corkie-
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:38 PM
YAY!!! I wish you a smooth and fast recovery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM

I'm jealous..and congrats.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM

YAY...I want a boob job...Different than yours I know...But after nursing 6 kiddos, they need a lift... 

megdm06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Picture. And congrats. But seriously, we want to see yer bewbs

bluerose26
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Pictures? What size were you before you had them done? I'll probably need a breast lift after breastfeeding 2 kids.

livric
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:45 PM

hey guys the insurance paid for the hospital fees but I have had to fork out $4,000 for this!!!  but I was getting so much back and neck pain plus I could not fit into tops as they were too big. I am in Australia so not sure how your sizes work but I was a G cup and now am a C cup.  The dr took 380grams off one boob and 270grams off the other one.   I am so excited I can wait til I can go out and buy sexy little bras, instead of the HUGE granny bras I have had to wear!!!   :)  I am sore but happy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)