Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how.....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
I don't know how all you military mamas do it. DH leaves Friday for about a month and I am a wreck. I feel like such a baby for being so upset when I know there are women put there that go a year without seeing their SO's.

:*****(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ilayframe
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM
It's okay to feel that way. Dh has been deployed, but I was also accustomed to the military life as I was active duty. Trust me, it's hard but it's a day to day thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I couldn't have done it now having a child, I think its harder, my husband isn't military anymore but he still works for the goverment and had to go away for 1 month, and I smiled and was okay all until I couldn't see his airport shelter and I just cried, and then that night when coming home time came around I cried more. And then when my son asked wheres daddy I cried.

I was a freakin mess lol, everyone said I was great but on the inside I was breaking.

I really give it to you guys you really have to deal with alot having children and your husband is gone. God bless you.

harpsichord
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM

i agree. i could never do it.

ermka
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:25 PM

My husband is getting his CDL and going to drive truck.. He's been at school for 3 weeks now.. and i'm finally just getting used to him being gone.. he is home on weekends for now.. but once he gets a job, it's looking like he'll only be home every other week.. for 24-36 hours... i feel your pain!!! :(

kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy6xs
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM
I know how that goes, but mine is now local driver. Its hard, that's for sure.

Quoting ermka:

My husband is getting his CDL and going to drive truck.. He's been at school for 3 weeks now.. and i'm finally just getting used to him being gone.. he is home on weekends for now.. but once he gets a job, it's looking like he'll only be home every other week.. for 24-36 hours... i feel your pain!!! :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)