• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM
  • 32 Replies
Date tomorrow night and I need help. This is really my first first date in about three years. We are going to eat and to a concert. I have to ride his motorcycle. Eeek! I need help with what to wear and how to do my hair and makeup. I know I will wear jeans, but what about top and shoes?

Picture of myself in replies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zombiecupcake
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aliciaolynn
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:36 PM
hair back in some easy way..pony or braid..something kinda care free so you won't worry about the helmet

a dark shirt?..idk with a jacket?

make up..you look good in the pic you posted so make up like that or add a smokey eye..(:
good luck and have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Berkley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Definitely but your hair back..the wind from being on the motorcycle will ruin it if it's down..it will look bad the rest of the night. So definitely wear it back with some anti frizz syrum to help not hve the "wind blown" look if possible.

As far as clothes and shoes, I'm not sure. Jeans and a dressier tank top with a jacket might look good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zombiecupcake
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Thanks!

Quoting aliciaolynn:

hair back in some easy way..pony or braid..something kinda care free so you won't worry about the helmet

a dark shirt?..idk with a jacket?

make up..you look good in the pic you posted so make up like that or add a smokey eye..(:

good luck and have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ermka
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM

bunch of children who won't go to bed!!!

CrazyBeautiful.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Whats the weather like there? 

Schleetle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM
I agree with PPs pull your hair back, same type of make up with a little more focus on your eyes. Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CookieRobot
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Berkley:

Definitely but your hair back..the wind from being on the motorcycle will ruin it if it's down..it will look bad the rest of the night. So definitely wear it back with some anti frizz syrum to help not hve the "wind blown" look if possible.

As far as clothes and shoes, I'm not sure. Jeans and a dressier tank top with a jacket might look good.

You will be wearing a helmet, right?  If that is the case, straighten it, put a scarf over it, then it is protect it from the helmet.  Just shake it out when you get there.

zombiecupcake
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM
What?

Quoting ermka:

bunch of children who won't go to bed!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zombiecupcake
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Hot! It will probably be in the 80s tomorrow night.

Quoting CrazyBeautiful.:

Whats the weather like there? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)