Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Indian Food. LOVE IT!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:35 PM
  • 21 Replies

My friend took me out to eat for lunch today to an Indian restaurant. It isn't the first time I've gone, but since I can't eat my usual chicken as chicken has been making me vomit. I decided to try some other stuff. I am in love with Chutney. I ate it with the Naan bread, rice and Pita. I love the fruit salad stuff. Not sure what all it is, but it is soooo delicious!!! It's only the 3rd time I've had Indian food and each restaurant seems to have something a little different that the other. Yay!!!

The sign outside made me laugh a little. It was a buffet. Not sure if dinners are different than lunches. But it was kind of funny to me.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:37 PM

I love Indian food, I could eat it every day. We've been going since I was a kid. Although, admitedly, I'm not that adventurous.

I eat the goat curry, peas pullao, naan, saag paneer, a chicken curry I forgot the name of, tandoori and a few other dishes. That's all I ever eat when i go. LOL

CrystalYaris
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Dipping the Naan in the Chutney was awesome! I used eat the chicken curry. I wish I could have today.

Quoting alwayskk:

I love Indian food, I could eat it every day. We've been going since I was a kid. Although, admitedly, I'm not that adventurous.

I eat the goat curry, peas pullao, naan, saag paneer, a chicken curry I forgot the name of, tandoori and a few other dishes. That's all I ever eat when i go. LOL

alwayskk
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Yeah, I'm not a fan of chutney but naan is amazing. It's soft yet a little crispy at the same time and has a really subtle buttery flavor. Mmmmmmmmm.

Have you ever had Thai or Vietnamese?

CrystalYaris
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Nope. Neither.

Quoting alwayskk:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of chutney but naan is amazing. It's soft yet a little crispy at the same time and has a really subtle buttery flavor. Mmmmmmmmm.

Have you ever had Thai or Vietnamese?

peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

i LOVE indian food. i have an aunt from sri lanka. her family makes the best food EVER. at thanksgiving, when her family brings their dishes, i eat more of their stuff than our traditional turkey, potatoes and stuffing!

Jesuslovessnoop
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM
I love Indian food, Thai food, Japanese, French, American...I just really like food, lol. I want to try Moroccan food & Ethiopian food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesuslovessnoop
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM
^Ive only had Vietnamese once when I was like 12yrs old but I didn't like it then, I'd like to try it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM
I could eat Naan and Rita all day long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesuslovessnoop
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Anyone like Greek food, Turkish food??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:14 AM

I've had some Greek food. It was rather delicious.

Quoting Jesuslovessnoop:

Anyone like Greek food, Turkish food??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)