Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously, is she trying to make me cry?! posted in nhb

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM
  • 16 Replies

my kid sister i mean. she turns 13 this month *omg*. anyway, even though we live states apart, we are still super close...closer than with any other sibling. she txts me every day during her lunch period and we just chat and then we chat after she gets done with homework. she misses me a lot and im terribly homesick and miss her soo much. i was 11 when she was born and she was "my first baby". i would wake up to her crying in her crib before my parents heard her, and cradle her in my arms while i made her bottle before i burped her, changed, and put her back to bed. we have always been close.

she posted this on fb this evening....No matter how many miles away we are, we'll always be together mind and soul. I love you sis. You're a better friend then I could've ever hoped for ♥

she made first comment-for my sister which i love very much ♥

awwweee  <3

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bubbbaNbabygirl
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Aww :(

champagne_rose
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:43 PM

awwwwwwww. That is sweet.

Nee86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:43 PM
That's sweet!
.mysweetmelissa
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Awe :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:46 PM

im just glad that we are close enough she would post a status and comment like that <3

Quoting bubbbaNbabygirl:

Aww :(

shortyk2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Thats so sweet

bebe_ju-rah
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:47 PM
That's sweet. I have a brother who is 11 years older than me. We're not THAT close but I know I can always call him if I need to talk and we see each other every couple of weeks bc our dd's are only 2 years apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM

I live about 1,500 miles away from my little sister, who is 17. I feel your pain.   :'(

SThompson21
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:49 PM

i think so! im glad we are so close even though we live so far away

SThompson21
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:50 PM

ahh so you know what i mean. she has gone through..a lot over the past year...first a lot of stuff...boyfriends, etc.

gosh i miss her

Quoting charliebean:

I live about 1,500 miles away from my little sister, who is 17. I feel your pain.   :'(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)