Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 year old boy present ideas

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
Long story short my son will be 3 this year and I'm starting the idea list for birthday and christmas presents. So far all I have are clothes, a build a bear with our love you to the moon and back recorded inside and a interactive doll from hallmark (we have cooper already)

Any cool ideas for a 3 year old boy? He loves cars but we already have a ton of matchbook cars and containers for said cars
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
emilysmom8
by Dawn on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Bump

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Do you have any leapfrog /tag reader items for him?   Plastic blocks to build with.   Regular books or dvds with his favorite subjects of life.

hautemama83
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Maybe a hotwheels race track for the cars, or a play mat with a track on it. I got both for my sons 3rd bday this year, and he loves them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bubbbaNbabygirl
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Bump  I need ideas too  but my son will be four....    

mommaslilmen
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM
I was thinking leapfrog for when he was a little older. Could get more blocks and movies are a must since we don't have cable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:58 PM

We got DD the tag jr reader when she was about 3 and then last year at 4 we upgraded to the regular tag reader.  She loves to just sit and read.  I know Megabloks comes out with new "kits" every once inawhile

mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM
I always get leap frog stuff. My ds will be getting the leap pad for his bd, hell be turning 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Mine has had the leapster since he was 2. He loves it and its educational! What about trains? Easel board? That was his favorite xmas present last year!

Quoting mommaslilmen:

I was thinking leapfrog for when he was a little older. Could get more blocks and movies are a must since we don't have cable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

OH oh oh , you can start introducing him to different board games like candy land, chutes n ladders, memory etc.  If he is a very active fellow, twister would be a fun game to get him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)