Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I totally burned him ha ha! Umm it is crude edited

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 31 Replies

So like right? I am in the military. That means I am around young bucks. They are horny little fuckers! I am the type of soldier where I am considered one of the guys. Lol. Seriously, I have made the most crudest dudes blush and STFU! Ha! It is funny. My DF is also in my unit but he wasn't out in the field with us due to medical issues. Even still if he was there, there is no lovey dovey bullshit between us when we are out there. Well if you have read my previous post about me being upset about my DF not calling my while I was gone you would already know why I was pissed.

I go to the locker room (co ed btw) and walk past a young private. I have smoked and joked with him while we were working out in the field but we are getting our gear together so it can be inspected. I get my stuff in the locker and I am still upset about my DF. I am on my way out. I walk past this private and says "Hey wuzz up?" just a passer by convo. He says "Hey Morse!" And he engages into a conversation which I forgot exactly what he said. But obviously he wanted to say something to me so I turned around and got into the convo with him. Then out of no where he said "This is bullshit! We have been here too long and we should be home by now."  ("We" meaning the unit) I agree with him and bitch a little too. Then he says " What is the most fucked up that by the time I get home I won't be able to have sex because she will be gone!" I said "Dayum! That sucks. Well my situation is worse than yours lol." He asks me how so. So I say" well I want to have sex with my DF but I won't because I am pissed off at him!! Do you know how much torture that is?" I get my bottle of juice to my lips and as I take a sip he says" Well, I can help you with that." I had the liquid in my mouth. I damned near spit it all over him I was shocked and I just started laughing! I said "What the fuck?" He says " I was joking!!!" I said " No you weren't stop lying fucker!" He says no for real I was joking. So I called him out. I said "You weren't joking. What you were doing was gauging my reaction. If I was down with it you would be down with it too. If I wasn't down you would just say you were joking. Yea I am not a dumb ass!!!! BUSTED FUCKER!!!!" His jaw drops lol. He says "Yea, that's true. Well the offer is still there." I just laughed my ass off as I walked out the door.

Now yeah I was mad at my DF. I was simply venting my frustrations. What a fuck ass!! But that was some funny shit. My DF got a good laugh out of it too.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof2boyskj
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Whoops posted on wrong page lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camsmami
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM
*rolls eyes*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NIKopotamous
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:33 PM

mandksmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM

hmmmm

Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Uhhhh wut?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseofFeast
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM

eye rolling

Quoting camsmami:

*rolls eyes*

futureshock
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM

ok?

peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Sorry, OP. Guess you had to be there. 

TygerLily62
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Okey dokey artichoke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imandia4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Seriously? Wow thanks for trying to make me feel crusty. People on here talk about boring shit all the time and I bet all of you are all about it. OLMFAO. I tell a story I thought was funny and I get rudeness. For what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)