Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is the only one who doesn't know....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

...that he is pushing me away.

Every morning I wake up and think today will be the day when everything starts to get better.  And i truely believe it will.  Then he comes home from work, eats dinner and goes straight to bed... at 6:30!  That means I am left with all of the days mess, dishes, 3 baths, bed kids to put to bed, prep for the next day PLUS 2 hours of my OWN homework. 

Tonight, I was getting my infant (9months just about) all dried, lotioned and ready for bed.  little man was very tired and whiniing today.  I get the baby ready for bed in my room, which I have done for 9 freaking months and tonight DH starts bitching about it.  I told him him that the world does not revolve around him, he's selfish, and I will no longer change the kids lives around to accomodate his selfish needs.  Newsflash, asshat, you've got a family.  That means that YOU are no longer number 1 on your priority list!!

We're on a fast road to divorce, a fact I don't think he realizes yet.  I'm just quickly working on my RN so that he has nothing to use against me when it comes to custody. 

Anyway, this is just a vent.  No response needed.  I have to get it out somewhere, and I dont want DH to know just how much I have my life panned without him.  So I'm leaving it here for you to ponder haha.  He can't know because ive said before, he was born into money and could literally take everything from me unless I play my cards right.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BrittanyLatham
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

I'm sorry,,, "hugs"

LCG83
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM
(((((Hugs)))))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaiden615
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Quoting BrittanyLatham:

I'm sorry,,, "hugs"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAnnaBanana
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Good luck with everything, including getting your rn. Im going for the same thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM

good luck getting your RN!!

Quoting LCG83:

(((((Hugs)))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)