Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Angel Babies

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM
  • 18 Replies

I think that is is wonderful when moms share pictures and stories of their angel babies.  It is NOT sick or disgusting or what have you.  At least I don't think so.  It is beautiful and so amazingly strong for women to gather up all they have to share with others.  Kudos to you all :)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToxicAngel7
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Their Babies deserve to be acknowledged. They posted a warning so if someone had an issues seeing those pics, they should've bypassed the post.

natural2goddess
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM

BUMP!

mandksmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM

agree.

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM
i agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keeler_s
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM
I don't understand how someone could have a problem with one sharing a beautiful life. Everyones babies have been through each stage and if it was their own we know they would have an issue with it, if they don't want to see the pics, don't look! Its that easy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandie110782
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM
i miss my angel boy...jaxson was born eight days ago..and I have to remind myself to wake up and breath everyday...I miss him..and wonder why everyday..the pain in my heart is overbearing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Manaroo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM
agreed!
dereksmom09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Aidan has been gone for 6 years now and I had a mom on here tell me I shouldnt put pics of him up. Her reason was that his head looked too big for the body( he was 1 pd 13oz). Thats the first person I have ever reported.

Schleetle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:51 PM
I agree as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:52 PM
I'm sorry. Some people are just mean, I'm sure he was a beautiful baby.

Quoting dereksmom09:

Aidan has been gone for 6 years now and I had a mom on here tell me I shouldnt put pics of him up. Her reason was that his head looked too big for the body( he was 1 pd 13oz). Thats the first person I have ever reported.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)