• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever think.......with edit in red

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM
  • 17 Replies

Some words on here could really hurt someone. Some mom may seem like she has it all together but behind the screen, she is falling apart. Do you ever think that some moms on here may be suicidal? I know what I am saying is just a repeat of what has been said many times over and over again. I also know that I have said it more than once, but I don't care.

We can justify it all we want. If they are so weak, they need to step away from the computer. So, if someone were standing on a bridge, we can just push them over right? If someone has a button that we know of, we can just push it until they break. We can laugh at people on the internet because we can convince ourselves they do it to themselves.....

I am NOT feeling suicidal. I am talking about what goes on this site and how there are those who don't take this into consideration. I post about a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with me.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

BUMP!

happymom629
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Are you feeling suicidal? ((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

champagne_rose
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Quoting happymom629:

Are you feeling suicidal? ((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

No, but thank you.

_WC_Mama

I agree,but then again I never say anything rude or hurtful to people on here but this goes on way to much!

HouseofFeast

Been there, these women are jackals. Thank god for the smaller groups.

champagne_rose
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:58 PM

BUMP!

champagne_rose
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:00 PM

BUMP!

mandksmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Quoting happymom629:

Are you feeling suicidal? 

jas_momof2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM

It's more of a "Look at how cool I can be for bashing someone over the internet" high for most...  Others call it "being blunt and honest"...  Personally, it's stupidity.  There's a time and place to open your mouth - a lot of women on CM have yet to learn that...

HouseofFeast
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:03 PM

You read far enough down to quote that, but not far enough to see she answered it? It was on the same page, yo!

Quoting mandksmommy:

Quoting happymom629:

Are you feeling suicidal? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)