Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was I Wrong?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 PM
  • 21 Replies
Lastnight a girl comes in and tries to buy beer. My co-worker asks for her I.d. but she doesn't hve it so she asks him if her boyfriend steven could buy it for her andhe tells her no. So then they're walking around the store and she goes and hides behind the coffee pots we have and starts eating a taquito off the roller grill which her boyfriend sees her doing because he's right there with her. So he brings up his things to pay and they don't even mention the thing that she ate, so I charge him for it. He asks how come his total is so much and I read what I charged him for and he goes ape shit when I read him that I charged him for the taquito. I told him that I saw his girlfriend eating the thing and I assumed that they were together because SHE reffered to him as her boyfriend. So we go back and forth arguing and he leaves saying to me "you're gonna get it from me Sonia" well I took that as a threat so I called the police and made a report. So today he comes in and I tell him that until he talks to the manager I'm gonna ask him to leave. We get into it again and he leaves saying that he will have my job.

Was I wrong to charge him for the taquito she ate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM

I think you should have asked which one of them was going to pay for it rather then just charging him for it...

FL2AK
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM
No. They were idiots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daynaof3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:19 PM

I think I would have asked before just charging him, but one of them should definitely have paid for it.

.mysweetmelissa
No you weren't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K_D88
No you weren't in the wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Berkley
No but I would take his threat to you seriously and be careful. People are crazy now days.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tatiana7
by Princess on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:20 PM
It's calked stealing if you don't charge them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjs702006
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 PM

You were right on for charging her. What was that little bitch even thinking? The bf sounds like a douche!

maria295447
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 PM
This

Quoting jas_momof2:

I think you should have asked which one of them was going to pay for it rather then just charging him for it...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
txmomof3
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Quoting Daynaof3:

I think I would have asked before just charging him, but one of them should definitely have paid for it.

Carrie Mommy of 4: Katie, 10/17/01; Briana, 6/19/03; Clayton, my angel, 3/4/07; & Hailey, 4/24/08

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)