• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Think This Is Rude!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:36 PM
  • 29 Replies
Someone has been outside of my apartment building honking the horn off and on for the past 15mins. Its 11:30pm! If you're waiting for the person, why wouldn't you just go to their door and knock? Or call them or something. This is ridiculous. I'm about to call the cops. Chances are they'll be out there all night because my neighbors and everyone that associate with them acts as if they've only got half a brain. If they wake up my son I will lose my mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Very Rude!

jas_momof2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:39 PM

It's illegal to honk for someone like that in England...  It was nice while it lasted being over there.  Sorry you've got a douche outside...

2ninos4me
by 2blessings4me on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Too rude call the police before they wake up ur son id be pissed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Begsley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:40 PM

That's why I love having our own property!! When we lived in a trailer park we dealt with that shit all the time. Also our neighbor would start his motorcycle at like 2 in the morning and wake my son up.

SlinkiesWifey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:41 PM

That is definitely rude.  I've always wondered what was so hard about getting out of your car & knocking on someone's door .... or even using this wonderful technology available to everyone called a cellphone??  SMDH

cjs702006
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:42 PM

I would go out there, rap on the window and ask them to keep the fucking noise down!!

-Texas-Mommy-
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:42 PM
Id call the cops. Very rude indeed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoyalBlossom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:46 PM

LOL. It's rude I don't know if I'd call the cops, but they are definitely being lazy. I hate when people do that, maybe you should tell your neighbor to be ready when their ride is there to pick them up.

peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:47 PM
i'm calling the cops. i can almost guarantee this is a drug deal. if i didnt know the kind of crap my neighbors were into so well, i'd go out there but i dont want to deal with some loser high on pcp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)