Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

theyre trying to kill each other

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:40 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have two dogs. Sasha ive had for two years, since she was 6 weeks old. Tuck, Ive only had for about 6 months. . They're fine together when they're out running the house but the second I put them in the laundry room at night where they sleep, here lately they get into a fight.Usually I can just say a stern word and theyll stop and go curl up in the dog kennel together. But tonight they got into it pretty bad. I was yelling and even kicked them a few times to try to get them to stop. After about a minute they stopped but not willingly.One ran to the kennel, the other was restrained.

I refuse to get ride of either of them but im worried that it will escalate. I have a small child and other small children who come to my house. What if they start a fight and theres a small child around? they wouldnt normally bite a person but in the middle of a fight they may not realize its a person.

I dont know what to do. I cant constantly keep them seperated because thats means id have to lock one in the laundry room while the other gets free rain. Is there anything I can do to help this? The male is neutered and the female fixed. they get excersize. Neither, since ive had them, have had any problems with other dogs. Please help!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)