Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Halloween Party for 4,5,6 year olds

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
Is there a website that has games etc? We are hosting a Halloween party for 15 to 25 4,5, and 6 year old kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommi_Rey
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Not sure, but here's a bump. There are lots of crafty moms on here with great ideas :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalibuMommy
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tannynsmom
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Bump! No clue here lol good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Thanks...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
km1970
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:57 PM

We get the Family Fun magazine and every year they have ideas for Halloween parties...try going to their website, I am sure they have recipe ideas, craft ideas and games...

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Sep. 18, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Oh I forgot about that magazine I am getting ready to go into Walmart I will look for, thanks for your help!!!

Quoting km1970:

We get the Family Fun magazine and every year they have ideas for Halloween parties...try going to their website, I am sure they have recipe ideas, craft ideas and games...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustMe0326
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Idk about a website but I did this for sd's 6th bday. Her bday is Oct 28. We did pumpkin bowling (fill up empty 2 liters with whatever to make them heavy...sand, rocks, even water and use mini pumpkins to bowl with) and we had a witch pinata, and we also had a cage that had a "prisoner" in it sitting in an electric chair and we had each kid get in it and we took their picture that they got to keep. It was really cool and not too scary for them. But df and I had made that cage for a different adult Halloween party...most people wouldn't have that...sorry lol
For food she had a witch cake, and I made the dirt pudding desert that you put crumbled oreos on...and had little ghosts and tombstones on. I made punch that I put eye ball ice cubes in (gum balls frozen in ice trays with the water)
Of course had all the kids dress up in costume. Also had a "tattoo station" where the kids got fake Halloween tattoos...it was fun and really cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Great ideas! We live on 10 acres also so there are a whole lot of things we can do.

Quoting JustMe0326:

Idk about a website but I did this for sd's 6th bday. Her bday is Oct 28. We did pumpkin bowling (fill up empty 2 liters with whatever to make them heavy...sand, rocks, even water and use mini pumpkins to bowl with) and we had a witch pinata, and we also had a cage that had a "prisoner" in it sitting in an electric chair and we had each kid get in it and we took their picture that they got to keep. It was really cool and not too scary for them. But df and I had made that cage for a different adult Halloween party...most people wouldn't have that...sorry lol

For food she had a witch cake, and I made the dirt pudding desert that you put crumbled oreos on...and had little ghosts and tombstones on. I made punch that I put eye ball ice cubes in (gum balls frozen in ice trays with the water)

Of course had all the kids dress up in costume. Also had a "tattoo station" where the kids got fake Halloween tattoos...it was fun and really cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:53 PM

We have done one every since my daughter was 2. When they were younger we would paint pumpkins. They would wear their costumes. We would have a picture spot with hay, pumpkins and other decorations. I have a printer and we would print their pics and put them in picture frames they made. We would serve different halloween food. And they've done different games on different years.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Sep. 18, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Ahhh other great ideas!!!!

Quoting kayandjsmom:

We have done one every since my daughter was 2. When they were younger we would paint pumpkins. They would wear their costumes. We would have a picture spot with hay, pumpkins and other decorations. I have a printer and we would print their pics and put them in picture frames they made. We would serve different halloween food. And they've done different games on different years.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN