Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

sexy pics on facebook

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM
  • 86 Replies

Dh took a pic of his sexy muscles for me yesterday and now its on his damn facebook! I'm actually pissed about it! I don't put "sexy pics for you" in my damn facebook. Who's he trying to show off for? I just commented "why is this on your facebook? ". Smfh

EDIT:

Here is some of the back story so people can better understand

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14983490/am_i_wrong_to_be_pissed_at_him?ct=wdg_my_posts

UPDATE:

DH took the pics down as soon as I asked him to and has since gotten back home. Things are good for now and we are trying to work on things. A huge shit storm happened with his parents last night so hopefully that doesnt set us back.

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM

*shrug* I don't see the big deal.

masonmomma
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:54 AM
I don't go flaunting on facebook. He'd probably chew my ass for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:54 AM

That is so incredibly tacky.

krissy920
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:55 AM

i have a friend who got budior pics for her husband for valentines day then made it her profile picture for the last year or so ( shes naked in a silky robe laying down) I think if you are taking a sexy picture for lets say your wife, you  give her the picture to keep you dont plaster it and visa versa. If you are taking sexy pictures for attention you post it,

Crimsonvixen
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:55 AM

eh, better than him showing off his Wood.

harpsichord
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Quoting alwayskk:

*shrug* I don't see the big deal.

Is it terrible that the first thing I thought was, "Wow, he sucks at Facebooking."

I'm a fucking dork.

creationary
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Sounds like he wants attention!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Quoting krissy920:

i have a friend who got budior pics for her husband for valentines day then made it her profile picture for the last year or so ( shes naked in a silky robe laying down) I think if you are taking a sexy picture for lets say your wife, you  give her the picture to keep you dont plaster it and visa versa. If you are taking sexy pictures for attention you post it,

Eeeek, see I see budoir photos as different than just a pic of a man's muscles that he probably took himself.

“The value of compassion cannot be over-emphasized. Anyone can criticize. It takes a true believer to be compassionate. No greater burden can be borne by an individual than to know no one cares or understands.” ~Arthur H. Stainbeck

masonmomma
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM
I'm just fucking fed up with him trying to act like a hard ass with no cares in the world because hes not home. Must be fucking nice to be able to hit the gym daily now. Id love to have a 3-4 month break to concentrate on myself. Omfg, I was already pissed but seeing that just set me the hell off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Yikes! Just tell him it upsets you, maybe he will take it down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN