Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Newbie Jen "MomOfE"

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 1:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello!

My name is Jen I'm a 29 year old work at home Mom to Ethan who will be 2 in May. I'm also 5 months pregnant with #2 (we're keeping the sex a surprise). My husband and I (and Ethan) live on Long Island in East Northport.

I work while Ethan's napping or alseep for the night. Which make my life a little hectic. I've also got an online business www.printscharminginc.com where I sell photo birth announcements, invitations and holiday greetings. If your in need of any, I hope you'll have a look.

Always looking for a fun Mom to chat with or Same age kids for Ethan to play with. I'm always out and about. So I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

Jen:)

by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tysmom3901
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 1:15 PM
Welcome, I'm Jenn, I'm 24 and a stay at home mom for 2 boys (2 and 5 years old), well one boy, my 5 year old is in kindergarten now.  I'm from upstate NY near albany.  Send me a message if you want to.
MomJen
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 1:54 PM
Hi! Im Jenny, from Birmingham Alabama, 32 years old and stayathome, but always working mom to Megan (6yr) and Ryan (nearly 3yr).  I'm new to CafeMom but hoping to find some friends to chat with....
MomOfE
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 5:45 PM
Hello ladies, thank you for the warm welcome. I'd love to chat with you anytime. I've actually just set up a new group, check it out! Jen:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)