Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My husband drives me crazy...

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

He complains of heartburn and I give him a hearburn pill and he doesn't take it. I practically have to stand over him and make sure he takes something. I don't know what his deal is with not taking anything, I told him if he doesn't want a solution then stop bitching!

by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Depending on what type he has maybe milk, a plain piece of white bread or saltines would help more than the pills.  My guy finally figured out if he feels bad enough to complain about a cold, he needs to take something for it.

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:24 AM
2 moms liked this
My dh does that with everything. He gets sick I give him meds he doesn't want them. He cut his finger open down to the bone skin hanging off yesterday and he didn't want the neosporine. But today super glued it shut. Dislocates or tears something won't go to the dr appointment I set up. I swear men are more difficult than women
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I would start fixing the spiciest gas producing foods ever.  My husband used to be this way, and I said "I don't wan to hear it, take the pill or zip the lip."

poohlover515
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:27 AM
My DH is the same way.....ugh, men. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinewife5
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:31 AM

LMFAO SOUNDS LIKE MY HUSBAND

HIM:"OH I GOT A HEAD ACH"

ME: "OKAY WELL THEN HERE TAKE A TYLANOL"

HIM: "NO IM GOOD ILL SLEEP IF OFF"

20 MINS LATER.....

HIM:"BABY MY HEAD STILL HURTS"

ME: WELL I TOLD YOU TO TAKE THE TYLANOL" 

HIM: "I DONT WANT TO TAKE IT THOUGH "

LMFAO I SWEAR IT SO FUNNNY

incognito116
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Tonight we were sitting at the dinner table when the phone rang (in a different room)...DH looks at me and says, "Whose calling?" I said," Ummmm, sorry, I turned off my ESP for the night." Men, love them but they can be so annoying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Lmao yeah...I told him a hundred times just take the damn pill. He always complains of being bloated after he eats so I was like take some of those gas pills and he said "I'm not gassy I'm BLOATED" I said "duh idiot its for both things!" BUT his mom is an LPN and if SHE tells him to take something by god he takes it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN