• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor husband!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM
  • 9 Replies

He just came downstairs because he couldn't sleep in our bed. He's got a head cold, so he's now trying to get to sleep on the couch, sitting up half way. And it's 1am, and he has to get up for work around 4:15. I might have to cook him breakfast, if I stay awake long enough.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Fields456
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:23 AM
Poor him. I feel bad for my dh too he isnt sick but he delivers. Beer and they are so short handed he has had to take on other routes and isn't getting home till like 10 10:30 and goes to work at 5 am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:24 AM

That has to suck! I wish there was a place that delivered beer around here! We have to either go to the bar or the beer distributor to get ours.

Quoting Fields456:

Poor him. I feel bad for my dh too he isnt sick but he delivers. Beer and they are so short handed he has had to take on other routes and isn't getting home till like 10 10:30 and goes to work at 5 am.

Fields456
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:27 AM
Ya he works for the beer distrubutor. He delivers to bars restaurants has stations and grocery stores

Quoting AHmom103:

That has to suck! I wish there was a place that delivered beer around here! We have to either go to the bar or the beer distributor to get ours.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:29 AM

I see. They aren't allowed to sell it in grocery stores or gas stations here yet. I got a free tshirt the other day at the beer distributor though! Yay for bud light! lol.

Quoting Fields456:

Ya he works for the beer distrubutor. He delivers to bars restaurants has stations and grocery stores

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting Fields456:

Fields456
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:09 AM
Are y'all In a dry county? Bud light rocks! Hubby delivers anheiserbusch. Have u tried land shark ?

Quoting AHmom103:

I see. They aren't allowed to sell it in grocery stores or gas stations here yet. I got a free tshirt the other day at the beer distributor though! Yay for bud light! lol.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:11 AM

No, it's not a dry county, but the only places allowed to sell alcohol here are bars, restaurants, and beer distributors. I've never even heard of land shark.

Quoting Fields456:

Are y'all In a dry county? Bud light rocks! Hubby delivers anheiserbusch. Have u tried land shark ?

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting Fields456:

Fields456
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:19 AM
It's made by jimmy buffet. It's like corona light but no limes needed.

Quoting AHmom103:

No, it's not a dry county, but the only places allowed to sell alcohol here are bars, restaurants, and beer distributors. I've never even heard of land shark.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM
I can totally empathize with him. I've had one for almost 2 months, yes months. Alka seltzer works wonders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Made in Canada on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Awww poor guy, hope he feels better. I feel his couch pain. Hubby and I have been sleeping on the couch for over a month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)